Cryptopia is an Elementor Pro Template Kit for quickly and easily creating an NFT portfolio and WooCommerce shop using the Elementor Page Builder plugin for WordPress.. You can use this kit as a starter template to develop cryptocurrency and NFT website and easily integrate it with Woocommerce marketplace, Tatum or NFT minting plugins.
This is not a WordPress theme. Template Kits contain page content for Elementor page builder. This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor.
All preview Image in this demo is not real NFT, there is no smart-contract and meta description image You can create your own NFT and use this kit to sell your NFT to your buyer.
- NFT Shop
- Single News
- Single 404
Sections and Blocks:
- Hero Block
Required Plugins (will be installed automatically):
- Premium Plugin for Elementor
- Qi Addons for Elementor
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included)
Reccomended Plugins ( Not Included)
NFT Maker by Tatum (for minting yourself)
Coinbase or BTCPay for WooCommerce
How to Install Template Kit:
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
Detailed Guide: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/900000842846-How-to-use-the-Envato-Elements-WordPress-Plugin-v2-0
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
System Requirements to Install Elementor Kit
- Memory Limit Hosting Server Should Be 512 Mb
- MySQL version 5.6 or greater OR MariaDB version 10.0 or greater
- PHP 7 or Greater
- Wordpres 5.2 or Greater
- This template not support Internet Explorer.
- For More Info Kindly Visit this Guide: https://elementor.com/help/requirements/
How to Install the Hero Slider
Step 1: Importing the Block
- Import “Cryptopia-Hero-Block” section
- Set your image and text that you desire
- Duplicate two time “Cryptopia-Hero-Block” Section
- Name every each Hero Section template (Eg. Hero-1, Hero-2, Hero-3)
Step 2: Importing Homepage
- Import the Homepage
- Click Navigator Icon on the Left Corner (Behind Preview (Eye) Icon)
- Select Premium Carousel
- Choose and Open Repeater
- Set each Repeater to Cryptopia – Hero Layout – Block 1, 2, and 3
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.