Welcome to React Next Landing Page, built with React, Next Js, Gatsby Js & Styled Components. NO jQuery!, We created reusable react components, and modern mono repo architecture, so you can build multiple apps with common components. You can use these landing for your react app. It’s super easy to deploy, we have provided complete firebase integration with it. You can host your next app into firebase along with other hosts like now.sh.
If you want blog, please Check out our new blog template based on React, Gatsby
- New SaasAppCreative Landing Page
- Upgraded to Next JS Latest Version 11.1.2 - All next JS-related Package are updated. - Added Next Image for image optimization. - New Saas Creative Landing Page. - New Web App Creative Landing Page.
- New Food Delivery Landing Page.
-Updated to gatsby version 3. -Firebase hosting issue fixed
-New App Creative landing page.
- Updated pacakge.json for gatsby js .
- Removed Monorepo Depandency - Updated all packages to latest version
- New App Minimal Landing page - New Donation Landing Page - New Saas Minimal 2 Landing page.
- Firebase hosting issue fixed.
- New Saas Minimal landing page.
- All packages are updated. - Warnings are fixed.
- New Hostingmodern landing page. - New Agencydigital landing page.
- New agencymodern landing page. - Next Js Version update. - Update in Firebase Hosting Documentation.
- Component restuctured . - problem solved of sharp modules. - solving hosting related issues.
- Crypto Modern Landing Page Added. - Updated Documentation
- App Classic Landing Page Added. - Updated Documentation
- Interior Landing Page Added. - Some css issue fixed
- Charity Landing Page Added. - Next Js version updated. - Seperated container for Next JS and Gatsby Js
- Cryptocurrency Landing Page Added. - Next Js version updated. - Deployment in 'Now' - Deployment in 'Netlify'
- Saas Modern, Saas Classic and Ride Sharing Landing Pages Added. - Gatsby Support Added.
- New Portfolio Landing Page added - Libraries updated
- Tag Changes - Library Updated
- Initial Release